Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thunderstorms and a head full of CURLS


me, yesterday-pissed off and bored.

Okay, so, I had a fit on Friday, screaming, punching my walls, kicking them as well, breaking things,refusing to eat, then refusing to eat Saturday, and I still haven't eaten. I spent all day yesterday in my room, organizing, writing, tumbling--- which might I say is extremely addictive and an ego-booster as well.
Geena, yet again persuaded me to re-open my Deviant Art account, I always listen to her. She's my solid rock. I'm still uploading and organizing so I will post the link when all is well.
On the sour note. I have a psychiatric appointment tomorrow and school starts in a week. Not sure if it's for better or for worse---but alas, I will indeed find out.
TrueBlood is on tonight I really, really, really want Sookie to end up with Eric, screw Bill. He's not a Norwegian Viking SEX GOD--- but Eric is!.
Maybe I'll write more today later, I have too many things running through my mind right now to concentrate on just one.


OHH! Totally forgot to mention. There was a killer thunderstorm yesterday and evry time there's a thunderstorm I run outside fully dressed and soak up the rain and all of the energy. I revitalizing and an extremely beautiful and personal moment. It makes me feel at one with myself and somewhat makes me feel like I'm a higher power, in a state of ecstasy and bliss. It's beautiful.
So I came inside soaking wet leaving a trail and drippings of water behind me. My family said I was crazy but I didn't hear them, I was so calm and peaceful. I changed out of my wet clothes, put on a big T-shirt and fell asleep. My hair was soaking wet from the rain water and it sent shivers down my spine.
I woke up this morning and my hair was was so soft and curly and beautiful, I am so happy right now, but I'm still not going to eat.

No comments: