Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've been listening

to The Cure, non-stop!!
Okay, so I feel loads better than I did yesterday, but still not in general.I woke up at six fifty-nine, brushed my teeth, washed my face, came back into my room, made my bed, organized a bit, then lit some incense.

My dad just let my cat Muffin in, who's a bit, mental? and he is now chewing on my laptop.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
some more ramblings:



I tore down my walls.
Three years collected in a life-size box I've spent half of my life in.
I was cautious, prepared to peel each page separately off and then I realized--- what for?
I grabbed one corner and ripped my little heart away until my walls were naked and tattered.
Cream coloured walls, paint peeled off in elegantly scattered pieces.
My door is Apple Red.
My thoughts are no longer dead.
My futon is on the floor.
My door... my door is red with passion and anger.
Raw, skinned bare of it's prior white layers.
I placed twenty-eight Polaroids above my bed, above the place I rest my head.
My collection of vintage photographs are spaced meticulously above and to the right of the Polaroids.
Memories placed in a small frame.
I adore these memories.
Places, People, things.
Times that were more than decent and into a realm of ecstasy.
My walls are tattered and peeling.
My door is Red.
And the overbearingly large amount of objects that overflow my room--- overflow my heart.

No comments: