Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dreams

Last night I was on the hone with my friend Geena for four and almost a half hours. We were just conversing about our lives, people, lace, and then the subject of dreams came up.
I was so relieved, because to me, I would much rather dream my whole life than to live it. I found out that we both have very realistic and complicated dreams, dreams that border the line between whats real and what's not. We were talking about our memories that aren't real and splendid a decent amount of time to explain a dream we once had. I told her about some of my recent dreams, and she did the same. It was a marvelous conversation and very well needed. When I speak with her, there is always this underlying understanding feeling between us. If she doesn't mind me saying so, I feel like we're very similar. I love her, I really do. And our conversations are some of the best I've ever had.
That being said, I've been aking some more pictures!!

I also went shopping again today and picked up these really beautiful grey and white tweed slacks and a sleeveless maroon ribbed knitting turtleneck. And three bra's!!!! They fit so well, I'm so happy, really, I am. I also bought a beautiful leather bound notebook with gold -lined pages and gorgeous candle. It smells so earthy with a bit of sweetness to it and it's colouring progresses from sage to hunter green; it's exquisite.

No comments: