Saturday, August 15, 2009

sleepy eyes.

Life for me lately, has been far less than decent. I don't eat, I don't sleep, and if I do sleep, I sleep too much. To be honest, I just get so bored to death being home all the time. I don't think I have any real friends, except for one or two people with whom I speak to on a generally daily basis. At least I have something to get me past time, right? Well, since my last entry, I found two baby opossums, they were beautiful, and I loved them to bits, but I did the right thing and called the wildlife center, I figured they would take far better care of them, although I'm not sure they'd be capable of giving them enough love.
-------------------------------------------------------------
some of my ramblings:

I find myself daydreaming, wishing I was someone and somewhere else.
Exploring and embracing all of the oddities and bizarre gifts of perfection we know nothing about.
I want to meet people; talents all their own that the were--- graced with, not anything one can learn.
Marvels of the world.
Marvels in my eyes.
Creatures and Freaks in others.
People: unappreciated and marvelous.
I want to be in a fantasy, I want to be some other time, some other place.
Lives don't mingle like entwined fingers, interlacing so graciously and provoking every raw emotion to burst out into it's true colour right before our very eyes.
Forever.
Forever.
Forever..... until the day I die , my dreams, and hopes, and made-up memories will overpower any experience that I've had here.
Reality isn't at all real if you don't want it to be.
Worlds far more greater than this can be unveiled in one's mind.
Worlds full of Marvels and Talent and People and Places I wish i knew so dearly.
It's just a thought.
I tend to dream a lot.


No comments: