Monday, December 8, 2008

loverface,





Saturday was magnificent! Of Montreal was brilliant. I was so happy. I am so happy. Two days later, and I'm still in the same euphoric state I was in when I was there. I was one with myself and everyone there.
IT WAS AND ORGY OF SOUND AND COLOUR
and it was splendid.
My eyes were closed, my arms were dancing in the air above me, the moisture of clinging bodies was gathering up all around me. It was so beautiful, so entrancing. Kevin Barnes was casting a spell on his audience an if he were the Jean-Baptiste Grenouille of melody- and charm- and poetry. The costumes were fantastic, the lights, the whole experience left me vulnerable and thirsty for more. I wanted him to quench my derived body. I wanted so badly to go on forever. Until I could no longer dream and dance--- and he could no longer be an immaculate god of music and art. All of his pure, concentrated, diving glory left me in awe. I wanted so much for him to show me. Show me how it's possible for a single being to create such illuminating majic. I know that it was majic. It had to be. And now I feel shiny, new, changed. Thank-you Sorcerer Kevin Barnes. You will never know how grateful I am to have seen you.
Until we meet again,
adieu.

No comments: